Thursday, January 22, 2009

First post...

Hello friends,
Wow! I have a blog! I feel so "with it"!
I'm going to add posts to this blog every few days (hopefully!) so that anyone who is interested can follow along on my Missions trip to Uganda.
Only 6 days to my departure ~ life is a whirlwind of packing, last-minute purchases and trying to remember everything I should do before I leave.
For the time being.... here's a pic of our little Australian grandson, Tyler, aged 9 months, enjoying driving a camper van!
Love and blessings to all,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    Félicitations pour ton blogue. Your little Australian grandson looks like his grandmother with his smile and his beautiul eyes. Bonne chance pour ton voyage et nous avons bien hâte d'avoir de tes nouvelles.

    Tendresse
    Louisette et Gilles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum, we will be thinking about you often over the next 6 weeks, hoping that your time away is wonderful. Give those babies some hugs from us too!

    Love Taf, Brad, Mic and Hai

    ReplyDelete